World's National Museums and Art  
                   Copyright © 2014 | By John Tsipas. 

Melissa Cooke Drawings





Crowd Pleaser Melissa Cooke




Awesome Illustrations by Melissa Cooke, an Illustrator from the USA.
This series explores the latent darkness and sexuality inside all of us. I employ props, costumes and theatrics in order to provoke the dormant aspects of my identity. I indulge in typecasts of the artist; as I draw and explore these characters, I am able to internalize the expectations put forth by popular culture.







Melissa Cooke Gladiator You Know Me Better Than I Know Myself Art Drawing Graphite

Melissa Cooke Drawing Graphite Self Portrait with Mustache

Melissa Cooke Drawing Graphite Self Portrait with Mustache Bowler Hat Arthur C. Art the weasel



Share on Google Plus

About johntsip17

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

Wait a minute...!! 
Press on The Image and View 30 Latest Posts from World's National Museums and Art!